Did you know you can exercise in such a way that your fat burning is maximised and your resting metabolic rate is increased for up to 48 hours after exercising?
With that being said, I’m sure you already understand that it doesn’t happen by constantly working on the cross trainer, treadmill or exercise bike.
That exercise has almost no positive effect on your metabolism. Sure, you’ll burn calories while you’re exercising at low intensity, but you will never get the hormonal effect needed to maximize your fat burning and achieving fast results.
The time you spend exercising is only 4% of your day if you exercise for one hour. Not a whole lot will happen during the remaining 96% of the day unless you increase your resting metabolic rate. Your body must be optimized for fat burning around the clock if you want visible and fast results.
Read on for the answers to how you too can succeed (regardless of whether or not you’re a beginner or seasoned exercise enthusiast) here on this page.
3 fat burning factors you must know about
Read about the 3 factors that maximize your fat burning and help you get back into your favourite jeans, dress or suit, faster than ever.
#1 – Strategic Thinking
Very few have a thought out strategy for their diet and exercise. What’s worse is that most people don’t even know what a strategy is. A few examples of this may be:
You’re not a “weight loss pro” just because you lost 5kg [10 lbs.] on a diet?
Think again. Almost everyone have the weight come back shortly after they are done with their diet. In most cases their muscle mass has been reduced a lot and the end results is a reduced resting metabolic rate (muscles requires more energy) and higher fat percentage with a similar total weight as before the diet.
Do you believe all diet and exercise programs are designed in a similar way?
Don’t make the mistake of thinking all training and diet approaches are about the same. Strategically thinking individuals will instead say “develop a customized approach that fits the conditions of your unique body and your situation”.
#2 – Systematic Follow-Up
Every person’s dream is to reach their full potential and live life “fully”.
These are some of the goals the majority of the people I work with have. But if you’re running around like a chicken with its head cutoff between various diets, exercise programs or constantly on the lookout for the next “magic pill”, do you really think it is possible to achieve such goals?
You need a system to:
• Get your current status (starting point for the next)
• Find out when, how and how much you need to exercise for the best result
• Find out when, how and how much you need to eat for the best result
• Know your body type and find out exactly what your unique daily intake of protein, fat and carbohydrate should be for the best result
• Know how you keep the fat burning going long after your workouts
• Know how to stay on track during the first crucial weeks
And not just this, but these systems have to be automated (or at least to a great extent). That way you don’t have to worry about what you should be doing today or tomorrow.
#3 – Increase Your Resting Metabolic Rate
Studies ¹) ²) have shown that there are 2 ways to exercise. There is a certain type of strength training and intervals what can increase your fat burning for up to 48 hours after exercising – that’s two full days! That’s why we sometimes refer to it as the “48 hour method” or the afterburn effect.
Do you realize how much more fat you can burn with this type of exercise?
Here is an article from Expressen where Paulo Roberto is interviewed about high intensity exercise: (click here to read the article – it will open in a new window)
If I’m significantly overweight and older, can I still use the ‘fat burning factors’?
It doesn’t matter how much fat you have or how much you want to lose. This is a weight reduction program where you learn to adjust your diet and exercise after your needs and circumstances. A strategically customized diet and exercise program will make your reach your goal faster. Simply increased fat burning and faster weight loss.
What do you think will happen if you also start using these strategies for your exercise?
Let me start out by telling you that I am not a mind reader.
The results I will share with you are both from my own clients as well as clients from my new Online Program.
Since I don’t know you, I don’t know what results you would get from your exercise.
But, I have helped hundreds of individuals to collectively burn off thousands of kilos of fat over the years. My job is literally to help people get in their absolute best shape as fast and effectively as possible. And I like to believe I do a very good job of it.
That’s why I created the online training and diet program “Maximize Your Fat Burning”.